Re: Training events policy ... first test case

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >> In the next six months, there are <link>21 events</link> in 4 countries
> >> from 13 different companies, including PostgreSQL Administration, and
> >> PostgreSQL
> >> Database Implement ion and Performance Tuning events.
> >
> > You'd need to go something like:
> >
> > Over the next 6 months, there are <link>21 courses</link> being offered in 4
> > countries, split up as:<p>
> > <ul>
> >   <li> 3 - Administration
> >   <li> 2 - Implementation
> >   <li> 9 - Tuning
> > </ul>
> >
> > Or something like that ...
>
> That would require a much more significant redesign of the way we handle
> events which is not something I have time for atm unfortunately. For the
> record, I think we'd want to properly seperate them from the other
> events and allow them to be categorised in one or more categories (a
> single course might cover multiple topics).

Personally I never liked having the "more" link show both events and
training because the design suggests that "more" and "submit event" goes
only with training.  The fact we only have one event listed:
http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive

suggests that people don't realize they can submit events using the link
under Training.  That should be fixed somehow.

FYI, why is the Brazil Postgres conference not listed:
http://www.postgresql.org.br/

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Сообщение: Re: Training events policy ... first test case