Re: pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Joost,

unfortunately I've no such platform around at the moment. However,
Sebastian CC'd used to provide a build in the past. Sebastian, would you
mind providing a build for ADM64 of the latest packages I've uploaded?
If you're ok with it, drop me a line as usual and I'll upload it.

Regards,
Raphaël