Re: pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian etch uploaded.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Raphaël,

On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 11:48 +0200, Raphaël Enrici wrote:
> I've just uploaded a build of pgAdmin III 1.8.0 for debian/etch
> to our developer host. It should propagate to PostgreSQL mirrors in the
> next hours/days.
>
> Please refer to instructions from our website [1] to proceed to
> installation of the package (should be synced in a few hours).
Is there any chance of providing an amd64.deb?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
web: www.askesis.nl

От: "Milen A. Radev"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin windows installer: Need a "file extension association" option
От: "Zellnig Karl \(Semizen\)"
Сообщение: pgadminIII - 1.8 - crash