Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi Dave.
>
> Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
> I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of
> hundreds of lines.

The line numbers are shown in the status bar. Besides, we don't make
such changes the day before we intend to release!!

> Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem....
> Anyway, Thanks!
>
> BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
> (v1.9.0)

Well we can look at it again, but we should consider not just the line
numbers, but different graphics for the indicators and a wider margin.
If it can be made to look nice, then we can change it in trunk.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'unpleasant factor' but I am happy to be
able to write new code again :-D

/D