Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: SVN Commit by dpage: r6765 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . pgadmin/debugger
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave.

Oops, I appreciate the help of some problems.:-)
I thought that it was required by the reason for treating PL/pgSQL of hundreds of lines.
Then, The overlapping indicator regarded me as the trifling problem....
Anyway, Thanks!

BTW, This will be improved a little. Does your unpleasant factor disappear?
(v1.9.0)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito