Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> From: "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org>
>
>> Hiroshi Saito wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> Second, it is big problem....
>>> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg83/pg83b1-err2.txt
>>> It is text serch config error.
>>> However, It passes initdb.(locale=Japanese_Japan.932 ... This is
>>> ShiftJIS locale)
>>>
>>> And a test continues....
>>
>> The changes that were made were only to re-enable UTF-8.
>
> Yes, Please see,
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg83/pg83b1-err2.txt
> Is that initdb is successful a problem as for this?

Oh, sorry - misread that. I chatted with Magnus about that. It is
correct, but misleading. pg_control will say Japanese_Japan.932 as well
iirc, even though it is really Japanese_Japan.65001.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Re-allow UTF8 encodings on win32.