Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> And given that, do we even nede to special-case lc_ctype_is_c() at all? If
>> we never pass in a .65001 locale (which we don't, because it fails)?
>
> Hmm.  If it doesn't need a special case, then we still lack an
> explanation for the aforementioned bug report.

From what I can tell that report doesn't tell us very much - we don't
know server encoding, we don't know server locale, we don't even know
client encoding. So I don't think we know anywhere *near* enough to say
it's related to this.

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)
Сообщение: Re: Windows and locales and UTF-8 (oh my)