Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> I was going to add a link to this thread in a commit message for our internal
> project's repo, but found that (even 2.5 hours later) the HTTP archives don't
> show my last message;

Yeah, I see a gap in list traffic this morning between about 8EDT (1200
UTC) and 10:45 (14:45 UTC).  I would not be that surprised if nobody
had posted anything ... but I too sent a message during that interval
that hasn't appeared, and I have a cc: from Andres that hasn't shown
up either.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: