Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: missing ML message (Re: v12.0: segfault in reindex CONCURRENTLY)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-Oct-13, Tom Lane wrote:

> Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> > I was going to add a link to this thread in a commit message for our internal
> > project's repo, but found that (even 2.5 hours later) the HTTP archives don't
> > show my last message;
>
> Yeah, I see a gap in list traffic this morning between about 8EDT (1200
> UTC) and 10:45 (14:45 UTC).  I would not be that surprised if nobody
> had posted anything ... but I too sent a message during that interval
> that hasn't appeared, and I have a cc: from Andres that hasn't shown
> up either.

There was a problem in mailing list delivery earlier today, causing
*some* messages to get stuck.  I think there's some kind of issue with
Yahoo that's causing a lot of grief.  However, I see that the
complained-about message is now posted; Magnus got the queue unstuck
earlier today IIRC.  I just checked the server and it seems to be
working fine.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: