Re: Hypothetical Indexes

От Marcos A Vaz Salles
Тема Re: Hypothetical Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Josh,
 I will take a look at pgFoundry and register a new project for index
selection. I will also look for other projects there that we may help
somehow. About the tutorial, I will send you the presentation we used
to generate the web pages so that you can see it with OpenOffice.  ;)
 Thanks for your feedback,
   Marcos.