Bug in pgadmin table properties (tested on Beta 5)

От Kieran McCusker
Тема Bug in pgadmin table properties (tested on Beta 5)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Another report - Sorry I haven't had time to check if it has already
been reported.

Create a new table without a primary key (I did it using the SQL pane.)
my example is:-

CREATE TABLE t
(  id integer,  t text
)

Do the following :-
1. Right click on the table in the properties pane and select properties
2. Click the constraints tab
3. Click add with Primary Key in the combo
4. Click the columns tab
5. Select the first column and click Add
6. Click Ok

pgadmin seems to go into a loop where pgadmin stops responding.  Tested
under Windows (Vista).

Many thanks

Kieran