Re: TSearch - Bulgarian

От Christian Rengstl
Тема Re: TSearch - Bulgarian
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You might have to create a Bulgarian dictionary first before you will be
able to successfully use tsearch. Maybe some information here will help
you:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<003c01c80108$b550d9c0$1ff28d40$@net>, "Hristo Filipov"
<christod@ciela.net>
wrote:
> Hello world!
>
> J!! We are Bulgarian developers currently working on some web
project(server
> must run on windows and linux) and we stop our choice for database
at
> PostgreSQL, which I may say offers great things at no cost at all :-
P.

> So we have our tables ready after some times (new for psql,
migrating
> database from access) all works  fine! Even better! But we can't get
to run
> FTS on PostgreSQL L. We have tables in locale
Bulgaria_Bulgarian_1251,
> Bulgaria_Bulgarian_UTF8. I read "Full- Text Search in PostgreSQL -  A
Gentle