Re: TSearch - Bulgarian

От Hristo Filipov
Тема Re: TSearch - Bulgarian
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Christian,
Yes we know that we need to create Bulgarian dictionary first. Dictionaries like programs, and dictionaries like word
listof our language.
The Programs Dictionaries bothers me the most :-). Also how many word list dictionaries we need to build? 1. Stop
words.2. ??? currently we don’t need to make spell check so I guess we don’t have to build ispell dictionaries.
I'm reading the guides one by one from the http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/, but I guess I'm
justnot good enough to find what we need.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Rengstl [mailto:Christian.Rengstl@klinik.uni-regensburg.de]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:43 PM
To: Hristo Filipov; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] TSearch - Bulgarian

You might have to create a Bulgarian dictionary first before you will be
able to successfully use tsearch. Maybe some information here will help
you:
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

<003c01c80108$b550d9c0$1ff28d40$@net>, "Hristo Filipov"
<christod@ciela.net>
wrote:
> Hello world!
>
> J!! We are Bulgarian developers currently working on some web
project(server
> must run on windows and linux) and we stop our choice for database
at
> PostgreSQL, which I may say offers great things at no cost at all :-
P.

> So we have our tables ready after some times (new for psql,
migrating
> database from access) all works  fine! Even better! But we can't get
to run
> FTS on PostgreSQL L. We have tables in locale
Bulgaria_Bulgarian_1251,
> Bulgaria_Bulgarian_UTF8. I read "Full- Text Search in PostgreSQL -  A
Gentle