Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi
Дата
Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi  ("Rodrigo De León" <rdeleonp@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
rwickert@contextworld.com wrote:
> Robert Wickert would like to recall the message, "August Monthly
> techdata split file printers for France and Denmark ".

In my experience, attempting to 'recall' an email message is a fruitless
endeavor.  Seems to me that this is a 'Microsoft' creation.  I really
don't understand the purpose, because by the time you consider
'recalling' the email message, it's already sitting in 1000s of inboxes...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin

--