Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi

От Ow Mun Heng
Тема Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi
Дата
Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 06:52 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> rwickert@contextworld.com wrote:
> > Robert Wickert would like to recall the message, "August Monthly
> > techdata split file printers for France and Denmark ".
>
> In my experience, attempting to 'recall' an email message is a fruitless
> endeavor.  Seems to me that this is a 'Microsoft' creation.  I really
> don't understand the purpose, because by the time you consider
> 'recalling' the email message, it's already sitting in 1000s of inboxes...

It works for people that has the message _still_ in their exchange
boxes. For those that don't, then... all is lost unfortunately.

Bitten...

Сообщение: Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi
Сообщение: Re: Recall: August Monthly techdata split fi