Re: Installing PostgreSQL admin package

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: Installing PostgreSQL admin package
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ashish Karalkar wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> can anybody please point me to phpPgAdmin windows installation package?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> With regards
> Ashish...

I don't think there is a specific windows installer. phpPgAdmin is a web
based admin gui, you will need to have a web server running on the
windows machine that has a compatible version of php enabled. Then just
place the files within the web server directories as you would any other
web pages and follow the config steps to get it to connect to the
postgres server.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL@Sheeky.Biz