Close open transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems

От Brian Staszewski
Тема Close open transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Vacuumdb is giving me these messages:

Vacuuming public.files...
WARNING:  oldest xmin is far in the past
HINT:  Close open transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems.
WARNING:  oldest xmin is far in the past
HINT:  Close open transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems.
VACUUM

Two questions:
1. Is there a way for me to see what application/host/user has open transactions that need to be closed?
2. If #1 is not possible then what can I do about this?

Searching the web via normal methods only turns up indexed source code files for vacuum.

What's been done so far:
-Cluster-wide vacuum (these are done nightly, I ran one again just for gp)
-Ran the following query looking for old/suspicious connections/transactions, didn't find anything useful:

select procpid, datname, client_addr, usename, current_query, query_start from pg_stat_activity order by query_start asc;

Thanks in advance,
Brian
Вложения