Re: pgadmin 1.8.0 beta3 bug

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.8.0 beta3 bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave!

dpage@postgresql.org wrote:
(...)
> I've changed the behaviour somewhat so that's probably a little out of
> date. There are undoubtedly some corner cases which would be a nightmare
> to catch, but let's see if you pick anything up first.

I am back on my feet again and have run a few tests with the new Windows
pgAdmin3.exe. All the issues I had brought up since beta3 seem to be
fixed. (As you said, the mouse pointer is still a little hyperactive
when clicking on a server node. But it's much better than before.)

Concerning the issue at hand I am unsure what to look for. What Martin
addressed in his initial posting seems fixed in any case. Other things
might remain to be addressed.
For instance: add a new field per dialog.-> field shows up in "Columns" tree and also in "New Object .." dialogs-> SQL
panefor table still displays obsolete SQL, however

To test whether it works, we need to be clear about how exactly it
should work. Would be talking on IRC be helpful?

LG
Erwin