Re: Make a SQL statement not run trigger

От Jon Collette
Тема Re: Make a SQL statement not run trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks for the reply.  It looks like this will disable the trigger for
all connections to the database.  So if the chance occured that another
connection was using the table at the same time it wouldn't launch the
trigger either?  am I wrong? I hope so ;)

Rodrigo De León wrote:
> On 8/21/07, Jon Collette <jon@etelos.com> wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to run an insert,update, or delete and have it not launch
>> a trigger like it normally would?
>>

> alter table disable trigger ...
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/sql-altertable.html

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Make a SQL statement not run trigger
Сообщение: Re: Make a SQL statement not run trigger