Invalid String enlargement

От Pallav Kalva
Тема Invalid String enlargement
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

    We are planning on upgrading to postgres 8.2.4 from 8.0, we are
seeing some errors like "invalid string enlargement request size
1476395004" after upgrade.

    Not sure what this error is about,  We dont see any errors at the
application side when this error occurs at the database end. Also, we
havent seen this errors on postgres 8.0 version.

    Can anyone explain what this error is about ? and why are we getting
this error ?

    Here is the log file output when this error occurs
   LOG:  incomplete message from client
   ERROR:  invalid string enlargement request size 1476395004
   LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
   LOG:  incomplete message from client
   ERROR:  invalid string enlargement request size 1476395004
   LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

Thanks!
Pallav.