Re: 7.2 is slow?

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Тема Re: 7.2 is slow?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think you are right that the difference between 7.1 and 7.2 may have
> more to do with the change in VACUUM strategy than anything else.  Could
> you retry the test after changing all the "vacuum" commands in pgbench.c
> to "vacuum full"?

Might there also be a difference in chosen query plans ?
Wasn't 7.1 more willing to choose an index over seq scan,
even though the scan would be faster in the single user case ?
Or was that change after 7.0 ?

The seq scan would be slower that the index in the case of
many concurrent accesses.

Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on the location of configuration files, how about this:
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on the location of configuration files, how