Re: entries in serverlog file

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: entries in serverlog file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
<FE44E0D7EAD2ED4BB2165071DB8E328C03062B24@egcrc-ex01.egcrc.org>, "Tena Sakai"
<tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu> wrote:
> I have, by default, on a linux machine, a file called
> serverlog in the data directory, whose entries often
> prove to be very useful.  What would be even more useful
> would be a timestamp along with each entry.
>
> Is there any way I can add such timestamp at this point?
> Perhaps via postgresql.conf file (also in the data directory)?

By all means, do read the documentation referred to by Joshua.

For a quick starting point, we have found it useful to use
these settings:

redirect_stderr = on
log_line_prefix = '[%m] %p %q<%u %d %r> '

Сообщение: Re: entries in serverlog file
Сообщение: Re: entries in serverlog file