Re: Testing 1.7: Errors with function pldbg_get_t arget_info(..)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Testing 1.7: Errors with function pldbg_get_t arget_info(..)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Erwin Brandstetter wrote:
> I think I have pinned this one down, at last: it happens when I open a
> context menu on a any function (trigger or not) in the object tree for
> the first time since connection. I do not get a "Debug" or "Global
> Breakpoint" option in the menu, though. Neither do I get an error
> message in the application. It only shows up in the log file. Seems like
>
> Tested with pgAdmin III 1.8.0  Beta 1(Jul 13 2007, rev: 6423) on Win XP,
> host: Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8 and Debian Etch / PG 8.2.4.
> Only these languages are installed: "internal", "c", "sql", "plpgsql".

It just clicked that you meant the error was in the server logs, and not
the pgAdmin log (where it's intentionally filtered). I've changed the
query to one that won't error, but I'm not 100% convinced it'll be so
effective so I respectfully reserve the right to roll it back in the
future :-)

Regards, Dave.