Re: Testing 1.7: Errors with function pldbg_get_t arget_info(..)

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Testing 1.7: Errors with function pldbg_get_t arget_info(..)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
dpage@postgresql.org wrote:
> [...]

I think I have pinned this one down, at last: it happens when I open a
context menu on a any function (trigger or not) in the object tree for
the first time since connection. I do not get a "Debug" or "Global
Breakpoint" option in the menu, though. Neither do I get an error
message in the application. It only shows up in the log file. Seems like

Tested with pgAdmin III 1.8.0  Beta 1(Jul 13 2007, rev: 6423) on Win XP,
host: Debian Sarge / PG 8.1.8 and Debian Etch / PG 8.2.4.
Only these languages are installed: "internal", "c", "sql", "plpgsql".

Regards
Erwin