Re: 7.3.4 and OpenSSl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.3.4 and OpenSSl
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Renney Thomas <renneyt@yahoo.com> writes:
> "tab-complete.c", line 108: warning: assignment type mismatch:
>         pointer to function() returning pointer to pointer to char "="
> pointer to void
> "tab-complete.c", line 313: undefined symbol: rl_compentry_func_t
> "tab-complete.c", line 313: syntax error before or at: )
> "tab-complete.c", line 317: undefined symbol: rl_compentry_func_t
> "tab-complete.c", line 317: syntax error before or at: )
> "tab-complete.c", line 322: undefined symbol: rl_compentry_func_t

These aren't ssl problems, they're readline problems.  You may have
a version of libreadline we've never heard of, but a more likely bet
is that you have a libreadline library file that's out of sync with
the readline header files you have.  The above looks like configure
made the wrong guesses about how to set up our readline support, and
that's usually a versioning problem ...