Is pgadmin backward/forward compatible with postgres?

От Dhanaraj M
Тема Is pgadmin backward/forward compatible with postgres?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I have a question.

I know that I can connect to postgres 7.x/8.x from pgadmin 1.6.
Is it both forward and backward compatible?
(It means that I can connect to new version of postgres 9.x as well as
older postgres 7.x.
If not, then it is compatible ONLY across major/minor releases of postgres)

Can anyone explain the limitations of using pgAdmin-Postgres versions?

Thanks
Dhanaraj