Re: alter table owner doesn't update acl information

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: alter table owner doesn't update acl information
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Madeleine Theile" <madeleine.theile@cs.uni-dortmund.de> writes:
> After I've dropped one of the superusers that created and thus
> owns some of the views and reinstalled it again with a different usesysid

So reinstall it with the same usesysid --- that's why the option exists
to specify sysid in CREATE USER.

There is work in progress that will disallow dropping a user that still
owns any objects, but I am unsure if it will be done in time for 8.1.