Re: catalog location

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: catalog location
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/07/2007 20:06, Carmen Martinez wrote:

> Please, I need to know where the catalog tables (pg_class,
> pg_attrdef...) are located in the postgresql rdbms. Because I can not
> see them in the pgAdminII interface, like other tables or objects. And I

There is a separate list for pgAdmin questions - you're better off to
direct pgAdmin questions there.

What version of pgAdmin are you using? In versions up to the current one
(1.6.3), you need to click View -> System Objects (or something like
that). In the coming version to be released in the not-too-distant
future, there is a separate "Catalogs" node in the treeview on the left.

HTH,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie