Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows

От Casey Crosbie
Тема Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrej,

Thanks for the suggestion. As you said, I tried enclosing "Documents and
Setting" and even "C:/Documents and Settings" and neither worked. Please
let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thanks,

Casey

Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> On 7/2/07, Casey Crosbie <casey.crosbie@noaa.gov> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am running the windows version of PostgreSQL 8.1 on my XP laptop. I
>> was trying the \cd command to change working directories [to import
>> query files to run] to the Documents and Settings directory (eventually
>> to the desktop) and I am getting an error where psql doesn't recognize
>> the gap between Documents and Settings.
>>
>> The error states,
>>
>> \cd : could not change directory to "C:/Documents": No such file or
>> directory.
>>
>> Does anyone have any solutions on how to get around this issue with the
>> Documents and Settings directory?
> Try enclosing Documents and Settings in quotes ...
> "Documents and Settings"
>
>> Thank you in advance!
>
>> Casey Crosbie
> Cheers,
> Andrej

Сообщение: Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows
Сообщение: Re: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows