Re: Replication

От Craig James
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Not quite... there's still Postgres-R, see www.postgres-r.org  And I'm
> continuously working on it, despite not having updated the website for
> almost a year now...
>
> I planned on releasing the next development snapshot together with 8.3,
> as that seems to be delayed, that seems realistic ;-)

Is Postgres-R the same thing as Slony-II?  There's a lot of info and news around about Slony-II, but your web page
doesn'tseem to mention it.

While researching replication solutions, I had a heck of a time sorting out the dead or outdated web pages (like the
stuffon gborg) from the active projects.

Either way, it's great to know you're working on it.

Craig