Re: Testing 1.7: issues in edit grid & query window

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Re: Testing 1.7: issues in edit grid & query window
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave!

Contrary to what I thought I had observed and what I announced in my
reply to your new snapshot (partly fixed), I cannot reproduce any of the
problems in rev. 6357 any more, sorry. (Or am I?)
Everything auto-indentation works like a charm, as far as further tests
have shown. Thanks and sorry for the noise.

Regards
Erwin

Сообщение: Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints
Сообщение: Re: Testing 1.7: Crash on viewing properties of unique constraints