Re: What's with the StartDb:2 failures on skylark?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: What's with the StartDb:2 failures on skylark?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> Every so often, buildfarm member skylark reports a "StartDb:2" failure,
> as for instance here:
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-06-10%2023:00:01
> but the logs contain no trace of any actual failure.  What's happening,
> and why is the buildfarm failing to record any useful information?

There is certainly something odd happening on the box. Magnus and I
discussed it about a month ago and he was going to test something I
suggested, but I'm not sure if he did. I have committed some small
buildfarm changes that might take care of things. Marcus, can you please
upgrade your run_build.pl to CVS HEAD (1.83) and we'll continue to keep
an eye on things?

cheers

andrew