Re: translator: Russian

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: translator: Russian
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> Update translation - about 98% and make litle changes -not corect translate (or old)

From what I see, you're far away from having 98% translation done.
msgfmt tells me :

$ msgfmt --statistics -o pgadmin3.mo pgadmin3.po
1016 translated messages, 473 fuzzy translations, 391 untranslated messages.

1016+473+391=1880, which is the number of strings of the 1.6 release.
And it means 54% done.

I think you should still work on this file. We only add it to the
distribution when we have 85%. Perhaps, the quicker and simpler thing to
do is to work on the fuzzy strings.

> But may bee get old file?

The latest file is the one for 1.8 release. I think it's better to work
on the 1.6 one for now and switch on to the 1.8 when 1.6 will be done.

> How get newer version for translation?

Your file is actually the more up to date.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/