Обсуждение: translator: Russian

translator: Russian

От
Валентин Казимиров
Дата:
I have translated file for Russian language
How put to translators team?

Re: translator: Russian

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> I have translated file for Russian language
> How put to translators team?

Thanks for working on this. You can send the file to me via email.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: translator: Russian

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi

Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> Update translation - about 98% and make litle changes -not corect translate (or old)

From what I see, you're far away from having 98% translation done.
msgfmt tells me :

$ msgfmt --statistics -o pgadmin3.mo pgadmin3.po
1016 translated messages, 473 fuzzy translations, 391 untranslated messages.

1016+473+391=1880, which is the number of strings of the 1.6 release.
And it means 54% done.

I think you should still work on this file. We only add it to the
distribution when we have 85%. Perhaps, the quicker and simpler thing to
do is to work on the fuzzy strings.

> But may bee get old file?

The latest file is the one for 1.8 release. I think it's better to work
on the 1.6 one for now and switch on to the 1.8 when 1.6 will be done.

> How get newer version for translation?

Your file is actually the more up to date.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: translator: Russian

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Hi,

Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> sorry - may bee send old file (placed in no normal folder ;( )

OK, no problem.

> i am upload http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/pgadmin3.pot
>
> my current translate status
> 1880 translated messages, 475 fuzzy translations, 25 untranslated messages.
>
> work in progress...
>
> true way?

Here is your current status :

1.6
  1384 translated messages (73%)
  474 fuzzy translations
  22 untranslated messages.
trunk (dev release, aka 1.8)
  1384 translated messages (64%)
  639 fuzzy translations
  108 untranslated messages.

I've commited your pgadmin3.po on 1.6 branch and trunk. Please, continue
this good work.

Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: translator: Russian

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> Send new version (translated about 95%)
> Found new companion for translate to Russian (2200 lines/ 80% translated/ 15 % poor translated)
> cooperative work be fast and good!

Thanks for your work. I've applied it on 1.6 branch and trunk :

1.6 branch
  1807 translated messages,
  55 fuzzy translations,
  18 untranslated messages.
trunk
  1807 translated messages,
  223 fuzzy translations,
  106 untranslated messages.

I think it would be great if you can now work on the trunk release. You
can get your .po file with this URL :
  http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/i18n/ru_RU/pgadmin3.po

But wait for an hour or so for the new .po file to be synchronized with
the svn version.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Re: translator: Russian

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
Валентин Казимиров a écrit :
> updated

Are you sure you want me to commit this file ? there's much more fuzzy
and untranslated messages on this update than there is on the current
svn .po file.

Thanks.

PS: I'm sending this via pgadmin-hackers because mail.ru blocks my
emails. If you can do something about this, it would be great.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Re: translator: Russian