Re: OK button on restore

От Pierce Tyler
Тема Re: OK button on restore
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
That makes sense. But it still might be helpful to add an additional
safeguard (like a pop-up message, for example). I've seen cases where
the log returns only one error--something insignificant--and the user
decides they can live with it. So they click OK, thinking they're
exiting the screen, moving on. But instead they may have inadvertently
corrupted their database.

--
Pierce Tyler
Dir. of Product Support