Re: Bug: When installing pgpass.conf does not get created under XP

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Bug: When installing pgpass.conf does not get created under XP
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Athanasios E. Samaras wrote:
> It seems to me that the create fails, most probably because of the space in
> the user name, probably you would like to escape the space and it should  be
> just fine.

That's not it - on a standard UK English XP install, the full path is
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\postgresql\pgpass.conf

To be sure, I also created a username containing a space and it worked
just fine.

Can you please send me your username in a UTF-8 text file (so that my
mail client doesn't mangle it) for testing?

Thanks, Dave