Re: 2 instance of postgres service running against same db files?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: 2 instance of postgres service running against same db files?
Дата
Re: 2 instance of postgres service running against same db files?  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
On 25/05/2007 18:56, Arnaldo Gandol wrote:

>  Can I have 2 instance of postgres service running against same db???. I
> meant 2 machine or the same machine with a 2 running executing postgres
> process (if it is in the same machine, then through different ports),

AFAIK you can't, and trying to do so is a sure way to finish up with a
corrupt database.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: "Arnaldo Gandol"
Сообщение: 2 instance of postgres service running against same db files?