Re: pg_get_tabledef

От Usama Munir
Тема Re: pg_get_tabledef
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
When you say pgdump library, do you mean taking all catalog querying
functionality into a contrib like module , exposed as  functions and
then have a simple pgdump executable which calls those functions to dump
to a file, because you would still need a pgdump executable i suppose
for people to be able to backup their stuff. Is my understanding
somewhere near actual idea or i am way off here?

Are there any discussions on this topic which could give me a little
more idea? because i would definitely like to take a shot at this.

Regards,
Usama Munir
EnterpriseDB (www.enterprisedb.com)