Re: Frequent pg_clog on system

От Stephane Bailliez
Тема Re: Frequent pg_clog on system
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:
> Stephane Bailliez <sbailliez@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> FWIW forgot to mention, chance of memory issue is low, memory was
>> entirely changed a couple of days ago while upgrading from 1GB to 4GB
>>

> Hmm, did this all start happening after the RAM upgrade?  If so I'd say
> the odds are real good that you got some bad memory there.

No it was appearing before with only 1GB.  So I had hope to leave the
bad memory potential by having this brand new 4GB replacement and it was
ok for a week.
Did not run memtest86+ on it however, so that will be mission next week
I'm afraid.

Overheating is a possibility due to where machine is located right now.

-- stephane