Re: Not ready for 8.3

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Not ready for 8.3
Дата
Re: Not ready for 8.3  (Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> They are not stable.  The items should point to the archives, which are
>> supposedly more stable.  (I had already fixed one item in PatchStatus
>> this morning).  Really it would be much nicer to have links using the
>> Message-Id but I doubt that's at all doable.
>
> hrm - I see so is there a particular reason for that behaviour ?

They're stable until Bruce removes something from the queue. When
something is removed, it's renumbered.

It's how mhonarc works. It's the same with the archives - if we delete a
mail, they get renumbered. So we never should delete, we should just
blank out, but it has happened a couple of times.

//Magnus