Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Windows seems to treat SO_REUSEADDR in the same
>> way as SO_REUSEPORT which just seems wrong.
>
> Well, Microsoft getting standards wrong is no surprise.  So what do we
> want to do about it?

Microsoft did lift that code from BSD many moons ago, so it might be
worth checking if the bug actually originated there.

Assuming it didn't, then Magnus' idea sounds good to me.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?
Сообщение: Re: What is happening on buildfarm member baiji?