Re: upgrade 8.0.3 -> 8.2.4

От Peter Koczan
Тема Re: upgrade 8.0.3 -> 8.2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I almost forgot one of the biggest gotchas. Remember that users and
groups were conflated into "roles" in postgres 8.1. In addition to being
a change, there were some other issues, namely that you couldn't
manually specify user and group sysids. I had to change our user and
group management scripts to properly reflect this.

Peter