Re: Issue with upgrade

От Kris Deugau
Тема Re: Issue with upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Srinivas Kotapally wrote:
> I recently upgraded one of our Postgres instances to V 8.1.9.  I am
> getting the following error:
> createdb: relocation error: /usr/lib/libpq.so.4: undefined symbol:
> krb5_cc_get_principal

"krb5..."  implies one of the Kerberos libraries.  Try reinstalling
krb5-libs;  the stock version for CentOS should be 1.3.4-46 currently.

> Here is the environment:
> OS: CentOS release 4.4 (Final)

How did you do the upgrade?  (From which version, installed how?)  If
you installed from a package, it should be one that was built on CentOS
4.4 (or a third-party .src.rpm that you rebuilt locally).  If you
install from source, it should be built on that machine or another very
similar one running the same CentOS release.

-kgd