Re: C functions under windows

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: C functions under windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Islam Hegazy wrote:
> I have added the path to the include directory of postgresql but it
> hasn't already some of the files that are in linux include path like
> <strings.h>. It doesn't object about postgres.h which it can find now
> but it objects about strings.h
>
> I use MSVC6 to make my dll file.

The include files that ship with your version are made for MingW, not MSVC.

You could try grabbing pg_config.h.win32 from src/include (I think it's
available in the source distribution of 8.2, if not, just get one from a
snapshot version). Then take that file and overwrite your copy of
pg_config.h with it.

strings.h is one of the differences between msvc and mingw.

//Magnus