Help tracking down error in postgres log

От William Garrison
Тема Help tracking down error in postgres log
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I get the following error in the postgres log.  I know what the error
means and how to fix it, but I don't know how to determine which
statement is causing it:

2007-03-27 09:29:04 WARNING:  nonstandard use of \\ in a string literal
at character 72
2007-03-27 09:29:04 HINT:  Use the escape string syntax for backslashes,

Can I get postgres to log the actualy command or stored procthat caused
the problem?