Re: query execution time for last 24 hours in PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: query execution time for last 24 hours in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Holger Jakobs <holger@jakobs.com> writes:
> Am 23.05.24 um 20:07 schrieb nikhil kumar:
>> Can you please let me know anyone how to get each query execution time
>> from last 24 hours in PostgreSQL

> pg_stat_activity shows current activity, not historic activity.
> Unless you use an extension like pg_stat_statements, or log your
> statements, the information won't be available.

pg_stat_statements only collects cumulative runtime.  The OP seems
to be asking for the runtime of each execution of each statement.
The only way to get that is by logging the durations (see log_duration
and related settings) and then scraping the postmaster log.  You
might want to use pgbadger or a similar tool to help with the scraping
and subsequent data analysis.