Re: [Fwd: 58A0-9E5C-CE89 : CONSULT from pgsql-slavestothewww (post)]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [Fwd: 58A0-9E5C-CE89 : CONSULT from pgsql-slavestothewww (post)]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> None of these messages are rejected ... they are only put over to the
> moderators queue for later processing ... that is what Dave is having a problem
> with, that he has to go in and approve them instead of them just going straight
> through ...

And given that *all* of the moderation messages from the website include
the word 'approve'... I think you can see the irony :-)

I'm still confused about why this just started happening though.

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: