Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: REINDEX INDEX results in a crash for an index of pg_class since 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> sidewinder is still pissed of as of HEAD, pointing visibly to f912d7d
> as the root cause:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=sidewinder&dt=2019-05-03%2021%3A45%3A00

Right, the deadlocks are expected when some previous session is slow about
cleaning out its temp schema.  The plan is to leave that in place till
tomorrow to see if any *other* failure modes turn up.  But it has to come
out before we wrap the releases.

I don't think we discussed exactly what "come out" means.  My thought is
to leave the test scripts in place (so they can be invoked manually with
EXTRA_TESTS) but remove them from the schedule files.