Re: Website's french translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Website's french translation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

>>> ok, I've loaded up the new tar file. Please check again :-)
>>>
>> I'll check it completely but is it normal that the .po file is not used
>> ? All menus are in english.
>
> Well, normal is a relative word. Given that nobody has ever tried it
> before...
>
> But it's certainly not *supposed* to ignore it :-)

:)

> Did you set it up at a test site somewhere and had it working there, or
> did you "work in the blind"?

In the blind.

I tried to make a test site but I could not make it work. It seems to
need Apache 1.3 (because of the .htaccess file (Apache2 chokes on the
RewriteEngine line). And it needs PHP5 because of the use of try
statements. And I don't find any .deb package that gives me PHP5 on
Apache 1.3.

> If you got it working, we just need to
> figure out what the difference is :-)

:)

I'll try to work on the .htaccess file to make it work with Apache2.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/     http://lfs.traduc.org/     http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists