Re: Website's french translation

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Website's french translation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
>>> [...]
>>>>
>>> I hope it will be better with this one.
>>
>> ok, I've loaded up the new tar file. Please check again :-)
>>

> I'll check it completely but is it normal that the .po file is not used
> ? All menus are in english.

Well, normal is a relative word. Given that nobody has ever tried it
before...

But it's certainly not *supposed* to ignore it :-)

Did you set it up at a test site somewhere and had it working there, or
did you "work in the blind"? If you got it working, we just need to
figure out what the difference is :-)

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Сообщение: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists